DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Our data protection Policy clearly sets out our commitment to protecting personal data and how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of personal data.
- We never sell, share or otherwise disclose data unless required to do so by law.
- We shall ensure that any data we collect is done so fairly and lawfully.
- We shall only process personal data to keep you informed.
- We shall provide and regularly review our security measures to protect your data.
- We shall ensure that all staff are instructed in- and kept up to date with - all aspects of our privacy protection policy.
- We shall ensure that all queries regarding data protection are dealt with swiftly and effectively.
OUR DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
- Personal data shall be obtained lawfully and shall only be used for the specific purpose for which it was obtained. Personal data shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.
- Personal data shall be adequate and relevant to the purpose for which it was obtained, namely, the e-newsletter.
- Personal data shall be accurate and kept up to date whenever possible.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken in order to prevent unauthorised and unlawful processing of data and against accidental loss or destruction of personal data.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
If you have signed up for our e-newsletters, all we keep is your email address. Your data will only be used for receiving our regular newsletters and will not be shared with a third party although stored in our mailchimp account.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These measures are being reviewed and updated regularly.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
If you have opted in to receive our newsletter, we collect your email address and that is it. You will receive regular e-newsletters from this office and nothing more.
If you have purchased something from our online store, we will hold your name, address and email address for a maximum of 6 weeks on our secure office computer. After 6 weeks - by which time you will hopefully have received your order - we will delete your details.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THIS INFORMATION?
Having opted in, we shall keep your email address until you tell us you wish to opt out. You may opt out at any time you wish, either by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button on the e-newsletter itself.
If you have any queries at all, please click the contact link at the top of the website or write to us at the address below.
The Studio, Chapel Lane, Milton, Oxfordshire, OX15 4HH